11 fun facts about me:
|My tri-fold room divider headboard.|
|My teal hair.|
2. I am a writer, poet, and author but it doesn't pay the bills, yet. I decided if I had to do something for money it was going to be something fun, get me outdoors, and moving. I walk and pet sit dogs to support my writing life.
3. I have fun taking photos of the interesting things I see on my walks.
4. Since I am almost never home, I own a fish tank with fish and black mystery snails (no I don't know why they are a mystery), and I leave multiple day feeders for them when I'm not going to be around. I love watching the fish and snails in their tank.
5. This year there have been many changes for me and one of them is I am now living a polyamory life. I have a boyfriend and a girlfriend and yes, they know about each other. This change has brought much fun and happiness into my days.
6. I walk near water every chance I get.
7. I often find heart shaped rocks in nature. One was shadowed on half of it showing the light and the dark of love and compassion.
8. I have about ten stuffed animals, most of them small, and most of them given to me by those I love. No, they aren't on my bed but I do display them on a shelf.
9. I use a tri-fold room divider as my headboard.
10. When I talk about writing, I think I glow.
11. I write erotic stories under a different name.
|One of the fun things I've seen on my dog walks.|
If you want to participate in, Bridge to the New Year, check out @BridgetoNew @JulieJordanScot and @spacecitypaula on Twitter or the hashtag, #BridgetotheNewYear