Let's take a look at how you can do this. I would begin by getting yourself a small notebook that you can carry around with you. Every time you feel fear jot down in your notebook the date and time and ask yourself these questions:
- Where did you feel it in your body?
- What happened that precipitated the fear?
- How did you respond to the fear?
- When you look back into your past, where do you see something like this happening before?
- Can you remember the first time you felt this fear?
- Is this a fear that actually threatens your survival or is it a body memory of a time when you were too young to protect yourself?
To actively work with it, instead of waiting for a fear to come up, would be to sit down and ask yourself what you are afraid of and then proceed with the above questions.
At the end of the five and a half months you can take a look at your notebook and see all that you have worked with and cleared. I suggest creating a living ceremony to fully transform, emerging into your Divine Essence. You can see an example of living ceremony in my article, How to Forgive Yourself and Others Through Living Ceremony. One way to fully let go and emerge is to burn the notebook during your living ceremony.
As you move through transformation some of what came up to be cleared most likely also revolved around creativity. Allow yourself to look at the types of things you liked to create as a child. Write down three to five things that you once liked to create as a child and pick one to explore every week for the next three to five weeks. Have fun with it. Approach it as a child would with fascination and wonder. Put your critic aside. Allow your creativity to grow.
May you choose to walk consciously on your path, walking through the open doors with a loving heart and much compassion for yourself and others.