Just because you are working with shadow does not mean you have to be serious all the time.
In fact, play is an important ingredient to working with shadow.
Without play you most likely would not allow your creativity to blossom nor would you allow yourself to take risks.
- Think about when you were a child of about five or six.
- What did you enjoy doing?
- How did you play?
- What games did you play? Hopscotch? Foursquare? Barbies? Shoots and Ladders? Monopoly?
- Did you like to draw?
- Did you make up adventurous stories?
- Did you have a bead set to make yourself jewelry?
- Did you have a weaving set to make potholders?
- Did you like to swing, skip, dance?
Pick at least three things that you liked to do as a child and have fun playing and reconnecting with your inner child. Skip on your lunch break, buy colorful beads and make yourself a necklace or bracelet, ask a fun friend to lunch and play shoots and ladders.
Allow your little girl or little boy to come out and play. Most of all have fun!
Much Love and Blessings,